axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Wyrembelski" <...@xede.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Jar Files ...
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:40:31 GMT

Was the reason you went this route was because of bugs present in the
1.0 release that you wanted to avoid?

Last night, I was able to use a mix of jars (from the 1.0 release and
from your samples and from the current snapshot) in order to get my code
to work. The problem with this is that I can't use the XmlBeans code
that was generated by the 1.0 release with the jar mix that I was using.
I had to use the AXIOM objects "by hand". And, I can't use the released
jars because I can't find the released jar that has the org.apache.rahas
package.

I'm dissapointed that I've had to abandon the XmlBeans code ... If I get
some time this afternoon, I'm going to setup a local build, grab the
latest and try to get my own set of jars that play nicely together.

Question: Anyone have a favorite URL / or email from the archives that
will walk me through setting up (everything, including maven) from
scratch?

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruchith Fernando [mailto:ruchith.fernando@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 9:26 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Jar Files ...

Hi,

Ajith is correct ... that presentation was based on the SNAPSHOT of the
SVN at the time I worked on it. Even though the jar dependencies will be
different the configuration parameters are the *same* for axis2-1.0.

It should be noted that the the helper classes used in Dynamic Config
sample (sample 11) were in org.apache.axis2.security.handler.config
package in the 1.0 release.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org