axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Adding revision number while resolving issues
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 06:17:58 GMT
Hi,

When you fix a bug and resolve a JIRA, let's make it a best practice to
include the revision number in the comment you put while resolving the
JIRA.

I'm now trying to fix a bug related elementFormDefault="qualified", but
seems this was fixed earlier by Ajith. But when I use the current build
I get the same error. So I wanted to see what he has done to re-fix it
but I have no clue which version to look for.

I've seen Dims doing this, and once in a while I also did it. But shall
we all make it a best practice and do that always? A humble request.

-- Chinthaka