axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Convention violations/ inconsistencies
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:49:11 GMT
Hi,
There are a number of spelling mistakes/convention violations in some of the
Axis2 API methods.

e.g.     public void disEngageModule(QName moduleName);
Should be disengageModule(QName)

In the axis2.xml the phase orders types named as follows:

<phaseOrder type="inflow">
<phaseOrder type="outflow">
<phaseOrder type="INfaultflow">
<phaseOrder type="Outfaultflow">

As can be seen, no convention has been followed in naming these, and the
same are used as tagnames in the module.xml files.
Is it ok if I go ahead and fix these, at this moment? IMHO, we should fix
these type of inconsistencies before 1.1 and have cleaner APIs &
configuration files.

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez