axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shyam Shukla " <shyam_shu...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: Missing Id Attribute
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:11:20 GMT

Shyam Shukla
-----Original Message-----
From: Ruchith Fernando [mailto:ruchith.fernando@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 5:38 PM
To: Shyam Shukla
Cc: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Missing Id Attribute

Hi,

So.. am I correct to assume that you cannot use keystore files?

If so, to provide the certificate information into Rampart/WSS4J
without using  keystores you will have to implement
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Crypto interfce (See
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin or the impl based on
keystores). And then you can configure Rampart/WSS4J to use it using
the crypto.properties file. Basically replacing Merlin with your own
impl.

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 11/3/06, Shyam Shukla <shyam_shukla@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Yes Ruchith I wanted to sign addressing headers and now I have solved this
> problem by putting following line in axis2.xml

<signatureParts>{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing}T

o;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing}ReplyTo;{Elemen

t}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing}Action;{Element}{http://

schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing}MessageID;{Element}{http://schemas

.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body;{Element}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/20

04/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd}Timestamp</signatureParts>

> Now my both SOAP requests i.e. with UserName Token and Binary Security
Token
> are working fine, but as per my project requirement I will have to receive
> client certificate in String format from a c++ code in case of BST at run
> time. So I can not pre-configure certificate information in axis2.xml and
> cryptoSender.properties files and required to modify these files at
> run-time.
>
> Could you please suggest me the way to implement this??
>
> Best Regards,
> Shyam Shukla

intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus
infected mails.

--
www.ruchith.org

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,