axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Frotscher <thilo.frotsc...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2]WSDL2Java Code generation option
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:52:40 GMT

Hi!

- Will Tom's or Sanjiva's suggestion be implemented for Axis2 1.1?

- Can you please explain to me what the option -u is all about?
   The only difference it seems to make is that an interface XXXService is
   generated and the Stub class contains an additional "implements XXXService"
   Why is this option called "unpacks databinding classes"?

Thanks,
Thilo