axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 pom's for 1.1 are defect: Require axis2-1.1.0.1
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 06:28:35 GMT
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> Is it completely done? I remember we had problems with docs etc. - those
> need to be fully fixed to be able to move to m2.

It is definitely *not* completely done. There aren't even yet POM
files for all modules, as the rare time I have for Axis 2 is spent for
playing catchup with the Maven 1 builds.

Apart from that, as I am no active reader of axis2-dev (too much
traffic), I am unaware of problems: I suggest that you contact me, if
anything doesn't work. For example, I was asked just today for a
solution to build mar files, which I will hopefully supply until the
end of the week.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)