axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Sub-releases of Axis2 1.1 (and Axis2 1.1-RC2 Release)
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:40:31 GMT
Hi Paul,
We'll make sure to have bug fix releases if we find any significant
bugs with 1.1.. Actually it's part of my current release plan too...
This time it'll be little bit easy, since we are developing on a
separate branch for 1.1...

~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/