axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] services.list and modules.list files in the 1.1 distro
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 02:51:54 GMT
Hi,
We have already incorporated this *.list generation capability to the
axis2.war building script in the std-bin distro..
When the user uses the ant build which can be found in
std-bin-distro>/webapp, respective *.list's will be ant generated for
the services and modules which the user has dropped to
<std-bin-distro>/repository/{services|modules}.

>If the user does a URL repo then at some point we should make our
> own http server do the right thing by auto generating services.list
> instead of using the default index.html stuff. More on that later.
Yes... please :)..

Thanks,
Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/