axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 pom's for 1.1 are defect: Require axis2-1.1.0.1
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:24:08 GMT
My guess is right. You are going after the same issue as I am. See the
advantage of mentioning the actual issue..

This issue is not there in the original Axis2 1.1 jars I uploaded to
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.axis2/.
Apparently this dependency in POM has been fixed before the release..
You can check the source release to verify that.

Apache repository mirroring process has some how screwed up the
Axis2-1.1 jars in the ibiblio repository. They are not the same as I
uploaded.. Even the sizes are different and md5's do not match..
FYI: This has been already informed to the repository@apache.org.

Thanks,
Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/