axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ann Robinson <robins...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the message context
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:56:43 GMT

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 10:34 -0600, Ann Robinson wrote:
> You have a good point. In particular, I think this would apply to
> properties that are set on the ServiceContext.  I think that figuring
> out how to reconcile a restored ServiceContext with an existing
> ServiceContext would be worthwhile to add to the proposal.

Hi Ann- it seems to me that the current proposal is not in a state to be
committed until this is sorted out because without that part its simply
incorrect and results in creating back a context structure which is no
longer valid.
Sanjiva.

Hi, Sanjiva,
The proposal could be committed with little risk to the rest of Axis2.
The save/restore of a message context is not an automatic action and so it
would not affect current message handling.
Ann

WebSphere Development, Web Services Engine

IBM
11501 Burnet Rd   IZip 9035G021
Austin, TX   78758
(512)838-9438                TL 678-9438

Internet:         robinsona @ us.ibm.com