axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qn reg. axis2 on RAD 6.0
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:43:14 GMT
You are following the axis2 web.xml that configures the axis2 servlet,
right? I would try your custom war on something simpler like tomcat to
verify that its indeed a websphere issue. I often do custom wars
myself with axis2 and it takes a few tries to get it right.

Its been a while since I used websphere, but all app servers have a
way to delegate the jars that are used by the war to have preference
over any that are in a higher classloader. If you still have the
problem after the above, I would try that to see if that helps.

Robert