axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Da Cruz Pinto, Juan M" <juan.m.da.cruz.pi...@intel.com>
Subject [Axis2] MessageContext properties lifetime
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:55:02 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to build an Axis2 module. In the server side, when I process
an incoming message I need to store some information that will be used
later during response processing.

I've tried using setProperty(...) from MessageContext, but when I do so,
the property is not present when processing the response (MessageContext
lifetime is only request or response? But not both?). I've also tried
setting the property in the OperationContext I get from the current
MessageContext, but when the module is active in the server side,
OperationContext and all other *Context instances I get from the current
MessageContext are null... don't know what else to try.

Thanks in advanced,

Marcelo.