axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Transactional JMS.
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:32:42 GMT
Hi Maciej

I am traveling this week and will not be able to reply in detail until
the weekend. However I have made some enhancements to the JMS code - esp
to re-use sessions when sending out. Currently the code is under a
module called Synapse-transports for you to take a peek
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/main/java/org/apache/axis2/transport/jms/>

- once I finish testing etc. I will  commit that code into Axis2 and
take it out from Synapse. I will also do my best to review your email
again and Rajith's email and reply.

asankha