axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Local Transport Working?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:08:40 GMT
Hi,

I've been experimenting with the local transport in Axis2, in preparation
for testing with Apache Ode atomic scopes (transactions) but I've run into
issues.  I've reported this one,

NPE in LocalTransportReceiver.processMessage()
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3219

but even after tweaking the code I haven't been able to get my test working.

What I want to do is:
1) Deploy 2 services "A" and "B"
2) Invoke "A" with an external client (SOAP/HTTP)
3) "A" invokes "B" using ServiceClient and a "local:/" endpoint URL.
4) Invocation goes through local transport, executing "B" in the same thread
and returns to "A".

Has anyone got the the local transport in Axis2 1.3 to work?

thanks,
alex