axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Elder <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems with using JavaScript with Axis2
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:47:46 GMT
I've not tried this with Axis2 1.3 yet but you need to have the scripting
.mar in the Axis2 modules folder, or if you just need the support for
inline scripts (that you're showing below) then you could try just
renaming the .mar to a .jar and  putting it on your classpath.

       ...ant

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org