axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 access .net web service
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:52:38 GMT
I believe you are not creating your payload properly.

I'm not an expert on AXIOM, but I think it should look like this:

    public static OMElement getContentOMElement() {
        OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
        OMNamespace omNs = fac.createOMNamespace("http://tempuri.org/", "");
        OMElement method = fac.createOMElement("HelloWorld", omNs);
        OMElement value = fac.createOMElement("name", omNs);
        value.addChild(fac.createText("zhangsan"));
        method.addChild(value);
        return method;

Anne