axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Bunzli" <David_Bun...@health.qld.gov.au>
Subject WS-Addr problem with Axis2 client
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:47:41 GMT
Hi,

I've developed a Java Axis2 1.1 client to talk to a dot net WS. My
client appears to have two problems:

1) The default <wsa:To> value in the header is incorrect.
I have attempted to correct this by calling the MessageContext.setTo()
method in my client Stub. When I debug I can see the value is being set,
but when I catch the request using TCPMon it's reverted to the default
value.

My code to set the value is...
_messageContext.setTo(new
EndpointReference("urn:PatientSearchService.asmx"));

Is this the wrong way to do it? Any suggestions?

2) The WS-Addr schema the dot net service requires is
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing, but out-of-the-box
Axis2 references http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing. Does anyone have
any ideas on how to change the <soapenv:Envelope> schema reference?

TIA,
David

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is
confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and
you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/
received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or
review of this email is strictly prohibited.  The information
contained in this email, including any attachment sent with
it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it
relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have
received this email in error, you are asked to immediately
notify the sender by telephone collect on Australia
+61 1800 198 175 or by return email.  You should also
delete this email, and any copies, from your computer
system network and destroy any hard copies produced.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
email is also prohibited.

Although Queensland Health takes all reasonable steps to
ensure this email does not contain malicious software,
Queensland Health does not accept responsibility for the
consequences if any person's computer inadvertently suffers
any disruption to services, loss of information, harm or is
infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or
code that may occur as a consequence of receiving this
email.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views
of the sender and not the views of the Queensland Government.