Hi,

I've been experimenting with the local transport in Axis2, in preparation for testing with Apache Ode atomic scopes (transactions) but I've run into issues.  I've reported this one,

NPE in LocalTransportReceiver.processMessage()
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3219

but even after tweaking the code I haven't been able to get my test working.

What I want to do is:
1) Deploy 2 services "A" and "B"
2) Invoke "A" with an external client (SOAP/HTTP)
3) "A" invokes "B" using ServiceClient and a "local:/" endpoint URL.
4) Invocation goes through local transport, executing "B" in the same thread and returns to "A".

Has anyone got the the local transport in Axis2 1.3 to work?

thanks,
alex