axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Release Restructuring
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 04:16:21 GMT
So shall we first conclue what should be included into the minimal
distribution?

I would like to discribe the minimal distribution as follows,
It inclues the minimal set of jars which some one needs to creates a
webservice
using either
1. Contract first approach
         here we going to provide only the default data binding support
2. Code first approach
         POJO support

and access them using the generated stub or
RPCService client. Here he can use addressing since it is a basic we
service spec and only with http transport.

So the minimal distribution contains the following features
1. Codegen support with adb
2. POJO support
3. MTOM (when we includes the axiom and axis2 kernal anyway we get this)
4. Addressing
5. Samples ( only for above features)

is this enogh or is there any thing to add or remove?

As I guess here are the jars we need for that,

Axis2 jars
1. axis2-adb-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar
2. axis2-adb-SNAPSHOT.jar
3. axis2-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar
4. axis2-java2wsdl-SNAPSHOT.jar
5. axis2-kernel-SNAPSHOT.jar

ws  jars
1. axiom-api-20071017.164440-781.jar
2. axiom-impl-20071017.164440-780.jar (
(do we need axiom-dom-20071017.164440-780.jar?)
3. neethi-20071017.164823-761.jar
4. woden-api-1.0-incubating-20071018.161106-2.jar
5. woden-impl-dom-1.0-incubating-20071018.161106-2.jar
6. wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar
7. XmlSchema-SNAPSHOT.jar

other jars
1. activation-1.1.jar
2. annogen-0.1.0.jar
3. backport-util-concurrent-2.2.jar
4. commons-codec-1.3.jar
5. commons-fileupload-1.1.1.jar
6. commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
7. commons-io-1.2.jar
8. commons-logging-1.1.jar
9. geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
10. geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
11. httpcore-4.0-alpha5.jar
12. httpcore-nio-4.0-alpha5.jar
13. httpcore-niossl-4.0-alpha5.jar
14. jalopy-1.5rc3.jar
15. jaxen-1.1.1.jar
16. jettison-1.0-RC1.jar
17. log4j-1.2.14.jar
18. stax-api-1.0.1.jar
19. wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar
20. xalan-2.7.0.jar
21. xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar
22. xml-apis-1.3.03.jar

Are there any thing to add or remove?
Here any way 34 jars are there. and we have left 24 jars.

thanks,
Amila.