axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Release Restructuring
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 06:14:00 GMT
On 11/1/07, Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Amila,
>
> Thanks for summarizing the conversation. I take it your summary is for the
> Axis2 server bundle that's been discussed. Two issues:
>
> 1. Will the 5 Axis2 jars be rolled up into a single Axis2-server jar as
> has been requested and discussed?

No. we are not going to shift as five modules.
It going to be only three.
1. minimal distribution
2. full distribution
3. tools distribution

the difference between minimal and full is that minimal distribution
contains jars required
for only basic set of use cases(as I have given earlier). It has both client
and server jars.

2. You listed
> woden-impl-dom-1.0-incubating-20071018.161106-2.jar
> Woden has an Axiom based implementation that I thought was contributed to
> support Axis2.

So is this an optional jar?

Is the Axiom implementation not in use in Axis2?

Axis2 uses the axiom. What I asked is, whether it is necessary to shif doom
implementation as well.

Amila.

Thanks,