axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From neo qing <neoq...@msn.com>
Subject RE: How control the service remotely
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 02:31:16 GMT

Hi Keith:
            I read some sources of WSO2 WSAS and I find a class can help me,I write down like
below:
ConfigurationContext configContext=ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:\\wso2\\repository","C:\\wso2\\conf\\axis2.xml");
 AxisService service=configContext.getAxisConfiguration().getService("echo");  service.setActive(true);

I run it with JUnit, the result is OK,but I return to the console,I find that the status of
the service has not been changed!
who can help me on this?
thanks!

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:17:53 +0530From: keithgchapman@gmail.comTo: axis-dev@ws.apache.orgSubject:
Re: How control the service remotelyWSO2 WSAS manages services via deployed admin services.
Its an open source project so you can take a dip and have a look at it. Please have a look
at the admin module cause thats what will interest you.You can see details of the project
here http://wso2.org/projects/wsas/javaAnd also access the source code there.Thanks,Keith.