axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How control the service remotely
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:47:53 GMT
WSO2 WSAS manages services via deployed admin services. Its an open source
project so you can take a dip and have a look at it. Please have a look at
the admin module cause thats what will interest you.

You can see details of the project here http://wso2.org/projects/wsas/java

And also access the source code there.

Thanks,
Keith.