axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: AXISFault
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2007 06:44:55 GMT
Where is this exception generated? Server side generates and you sees
this in client side or is this only in client side?

If server generates this exception, then server is trying to connect to
the client, which it shouldn't, and having this trouble. Please check
the WSDL of the web service and make sure it is one way. You may also
check the message receiver associated with it by checking
1. the service xml and/or
2. the message receiver class itself.

If the client is generating this error, then I think it is fine as you
are invoking sendRobust and client should ready to accept a fault, if
any. But need more information on what is happening to provide more info
in to this.

Chinthaka