axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 architecture documentation
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 14:44:53 GMT
Wesley Mesquita wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am using Axis2 in my scientific work at University, and will be very
> useful the documentation about the architecture of Axis2. I looked at
> the site and I didn't found anything like this.
>
> PS : Are there any open problems in axis2 or anything specific that you
> (the developers team) want people to work ? I am looking for a open
> source project to work in my summer vacation.

There's a bunch of areas that you can work on! Do you feel like doing a
small thing or something "large"? The best way is to look at some of the
pending JIRAs and tackle some small things to get started on.

If you want specific big ideas holler again and I'll come up with some items!

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.