axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 architecture documentation
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 20:49:42 GMT
Nicholas L Gallardo wrote:
> So does this mean you're changing your mind on JSR technologies? :)

:-). I'm not against all of it .. just the heavy useless ones ;-).

I am +1 for 183 and 211 ... annotations are useful and no one wants to
keep learning new ones.

One key thing to keep in mind still is that this stuff only applies to
Java language .. not any JVM based language. As a result, any such
features need to be kept away from the core - if we plug this beast into
Groovy or Rhino (as we've done in the WSO2 Mashup Server) then none of
these JSRs come into play at all.

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.