axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 architecture documentation
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:45:18 GMT

Wesley,

Here's the page for the JSR.     http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=311

As Sanjiva mentioned, the JSR is still in progress so there's potential for
what you see today to be different by the time the spec is complete.  Take
a look at the JSR and I guess just start asking questions.

Before diving into that JSR though, I would Google around and become
familiar with the concepts of REST.  That will help put some of the JSR
lingo into context.  Another thing you could do to get familiar with the
concept is to build a REST service/client using the existing Axis2 APIs.

Please ask away if you have any questions.

Cheers,

-Nick

             "Wesley Mesquita"
             <wesleymesquita@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             12/06/2007 03:25                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Axis2 architecture
             Please respond to         documentation
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Interesting, I know a little bit of the concepts of REST arch, but I´ve
never worked with JSR. If you can tell me where to start I can learn more
about this, and I´ll try to do something in the implementation.

Wesley.