axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Wesley Mesquita" <wesleymesqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 architecture documentation
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:38:45 GMT
"Do you mean to say that since REST request data is sent in pure XML that we
can use well-known existing XML technologies like STAX, SAX, and DOM?'

I thought this.

I agree that is a good initiative, make the WS development free of
underlying technologies, but this means changing the model that we work (and
think) today, is there any "plan" to make this popular? That is, how to make
developers adopt RESTful model?

--
Wesley Mesquita
LIS/IC - UNICAMP