axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Plamena Chongova" <pchong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Full SAML scenario
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:44:20 GMT
Hi Nandana,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the sample.
The client issues and receives SAML token, but when tries to authenticate to
the other service fails with exception:
Referenced security token could not be retrieved. (Reference
"#EncKeyId-13044493")
As far as I saw  the services.xml file contains the STS service policy and
the trusted service policy and they are deployed together.
Do you have any idea where is the problem?

Regards, Plamena