axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Generating WSDL for JAXWS artifacts
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:00:20 GMT

Roy, Lahiru,

Here's where i have gotten so far...I got a jaxws service (Calculator) and a jaxws provider
(StringProvider) working
under the PojoDeployer. Here are the steps:

1. Run "mvn -Dtest=false clean -Dtarget install"
2. Unzip the axis2-SNAPSHOT-war.zip in modules\distribution\target to tomcat\webapps\axis2
3. Copy jaxws-api.jar jaxws-rt.jar jaxws-tools.jar (Latest RI) into axis2\WEB-INF\lib
4. Edit axis2.xml's PojoDeployer
~ <deployer extension=".jar" directory="pojo" class="org.apache.axis2.deployment.POJODeployer"/>
5. Drop the xsd and wsdl's into axis2\WEB-INF\wsdl
6. compile the 2 java files and jar it up and place it under axis2\WEB-INF\pojo\myPojo.jar

Please try it out and let me know if you see issues. They should serve up the correct wsdl
(picked up from the
WEB-INF\wsdl directory) and they should handle requests properly.

Oh! for now, copy the myPojo.jar into WEB-INF/lib as well as otherwise the wsgen wont' find
it (am working on it!)

thanks,
dims