axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Ajit.Kamalak...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject web services using axis 2
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 05:34:47 GMT
Hi Group,

I want to know is if there is anything fundamentally different in steps
while developing web services using axis2

I have developed some web services using axis 1.4 & migrate to axis 2.

The approach I have followed is to start with interface & use javatowsdl
& wsdltojava for generation of client-side & server-side code.

Also, I want to know the list of MIN jar files required as the axis 2
download comes with lot of jar files.

Thanks

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.