axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "mathieu fabre" <mathieu...@gmail.com>
Subject warning about ConvertUtil
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:45:52 GMT
Hi,

I use axis2 in my webapp wihch provide some services.

In one method, the result is cast to an object called "LogObject" ( in fact,
a table of LogObject so a LogObject[] )
This "LogObject" contain some information (a string content, a string
location etc...)

When i try to use axis2, the response is not good beacause my LogObject has
a constructor
whith a String parameter : public LogObject(String location) and the
Convertutil try to create a new LogObject
using this constructor and with a parameter which is the class.toString().

( convertToArray -> ConvertToArbitraryObjectArray -> Array.set(returnArray,
i, getObjectForClass(baseArrayClass, o.toString()));

So I solve my problem by removing the LogObject(String) constructor and it
run well.

It's my solution for the moment, but I don't know if we can think this is a
bug to fix or not.

Thanks,

Mat