axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 23:50:34 GMT
+1

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Dustin Amrhein <damrhe2@yahoo.com>
07/03/2008 21:50
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

+1

Nikhil V Thaker <nikhil.v.thaker@us.ibm.com> wrote:

+1

Nikhil Thaker
office: 512 838 9964
nvthaker@us.ibm.com

Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>
03/07/2008 12:13 AM

Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
[VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Hi Dims,

> Deepal,
> Would you have time for Axis2? I can volunteer as Release Manager if
> you wish or we can share the responsibility as
> usual. Either works for me.
To be honest I was about to send a vote  mail to the list making you as
the release manager. So I am glad to see you as the release manager here
is my +1 for you.

And now it is your job to tell us the release plan and how we are going
to :) .

Thanks
Deepal