axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote][XmSchema] Release time again
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:42:05 GMT
Hi all,
I've fixed the critical Jiras and left two unsolved ones for further
discussion (as mentioned in one of my earlier mails). After merging
the trunk to the branch (thanks Dims for the fixes) I've put up the
signed and md5ed 1.4-RC3 release artifacts up in the usual place
(http://people.apache.org/~ajith/xmlschema/). Please give it a try and
let me know of any issues.

I have tested this with Axis2 and woden (source in trunks) and found no issues.

Here is my +1 for this release.

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein