axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extensions to Axis2/Java deployment engine
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:27:44 GMT
Hi David ,
> Hi Deepal,
> I know decisions were made about various things before I was on the
> scene,
I agree with you that when Axis2 was designed you were not there. But
there were number of very experienced  people  (to be honest , at that
stage I did not know much about Web services so I do not count myself as
an experienced developer at the initial stage.) so they contributed a
lot to the Axis2 architecture. And all the decision we made  based on
community , it was not a single person decision. I still remember when
some one agree to something there were a number of of people do not
agree to that , somehow we discussed over mailing list and IRC and come
to a conclusion. Thats how Aixs2 to evolved and matured.  So just
because you were not there you can not tell we have taken a wrong
decision and we want to change that. ;-)

Thank you!
Deepal