axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Extensions to Axis2/Java deployment engine
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:59:59 GMT
Saminda

In general I feel most of the points you suggest would not be really
used by actual end users most of the time (if not all the time) -
especially those who use Axis2 in production. Shall we take this
discussion to the user list as well and see if these use cases you
describe would be really "useful" to the end users? If they agree with a
majority vote, we can then go ahead with the OSGi changes. As for the
points you mentioned about Synapse, I guess you see that it really
doesn't add much value as things are right now..

asankha