Hi

Can some one provide me the sample i/p message or Client program to put message in to Message Queue. I have almost tried all combinations.

Have you looked at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/trunk/java/modules/samples/src/main/java/samples/userguide/GenericJMSClient.java?view=markup

Basically, the JMS transport is able to read any text/binary JMS message (with a SOAP/XML, plain text or binary payload) as a request message or response.

While working on Axis2 services with JMS I am getting “Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException ". I don’t see any suggestions for this, so started debugging Axis2 engine. I realized the issue is with expected input message. When I added outMessage.setJMSReplyTo(outQueue)in client program;  then this issue is fixed, & do have exception else where at  msgContext.setEnvelope(JMSUtils.getSOAPEnvelope(message, msgContext, in)); -- NullPointerException.

I have 2 issues here.

      1. Adding  <parameter name="transport.jms.ReplyDestination" locked="true">Testme</parameter> in services.xml /& axis2.xml is not considered in JMSMessageReceiver.java (  if (replyTo == null) {Parameter param = msgContext.getAxisService().getParameter(JMSConstants.REPLY_PARAM);) why is it expecting client message to have outMessage.setJMSReplyTo(outQueue); Any suggestions on this please.

The JMS transport in the Axis2 project is deprecated, and scheduled for removal. All new development/bug fixes only takes place on the version currently hosted here (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/transport/jms/)

      2. Can you provide me sample Client program to put message with all JMS constants required for JMSMessageReceiver. I have almost spent more than 2 weeks to fix these issues.

If you would like to get development support for this with Axis2, let me know personally

asankha