axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dynamic phases
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:39:49 GMT
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Glen Daniels <glen@thoughtcraft.com>
wrote:

> Saminda Abeyruwan wrote:
>
>> What would be the status of dynamic phases. Axis2 OSGi bundle architecture
>> forces uses to rely on this concept a lot  in future, most probably in
>> production as well. Please be kind enough to update the status.
>>

> Hi Saminda:
>
> Dynamic phases are in, and AFAIK work fine.  See kernel module,
> DeploymentTotalTest for an example, which both adds a new Phase and also
> adds an existing one to make sure duplicates are handled correctly.

Mercury Module.xml has the following  handlers at in flow

<InFlow>
        <handler name="MercurySequenceIDDispatcher"
class="org.wso2.mercury.handlers.MercurySequenceIDDispatcher">
            <order phase="Addressing" after="AddressingBasedDispatcher"/>
        </handler>
        <handler name="MercuryDuplicationHandler"
class="org.wso2.mercury.handlers.MercuryDuplicationHandler">
            <order phase="Addressing" before="AddressingValidationHandler"
after="MercurySequenceIDDispatcher"/>
        </handler>
        <handler name="MercuryInHandler"
class="org.wso2.mercury.handlers.MercuryInHandler">
            <order phase="RMPhase"/>
        </handler>
    </InFlow>

Here the idea is to place the MercurySequenceIDDispatcher and
MercuryDuplicationHandler between the AddressingBasedDispatcher and
AddressingValidationHandler.

if I engaged modules in this order
 serviceClient.engageModule("addressing");
            serviceClient.engageModule("Mercury");

this works fine. But if I engaged modules in

serviceClient.engageModule("Mercury");
            serviceClient.engageModule("addressing");

Both MercurySequenceIDDispatcher and MercuryDuplicationHandler are placed as
last handlers of the Addressing phase. which is wrong.

Here the phaserules are  works fine only if handlers referred by the phase
rules has already deployed.

thanks,
Amila.