axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Build Failures in the trunk
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:00:13 GMT
I think I know now what's happening. My working copy of Axis2 is
located in maven/axis2, and I have a working copy of commons
transports in maven/transport. With that setup I unintentionally
triggered the "transport" profile that includes the transports in the
Axis2 build. Probably my working copy of commons transports is
outdated. Thanks for the hint, Jarek!

Andreas