axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-transport jar not included in axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:23:36 GMT
Transports are configured using parameters added to the corresponding
<transportReceiver> and <transportSender> elements. If the transport
is simply added to the classpath, these elements are placed in
axis2.xml, while in the case of deployment using the transport
deployer, they must be placed in the META-INF/transport.xml file
inside the archive. I guess that you don't expect users to unzip the
transport archive, change transport.xml, rezip it and redeploy it, so
I must have missed something...

Andreas