axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.5 branch build errors
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:13:47 GMT
It seems that in a multi-module build, Maven tries to download the
required plugins when scanning the POM files, not when starting to
build the modules that actually use them (at least for plugins that
register extensions). The problem is that there are several modules
that need the AAR/MAR plugins, but these plugins are themselves part
of the build. This is indeed a bit annoying, but I don't know how this
could be solved easily.

Andreas