axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Failed when creating xmlbeans binding from WS-Trust.wsdl
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:32:47 GMT
Hi

I wanted to make a STS service and copied the WS-Trust.wsdl from the
ws-trust specification and added binding and service description, but when I
want to create an xmlbeans binding I  get this error

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/:61:1: error:
cvc-enumeration-valid: string value 'none' is not a valid enumeration value
for type of processContents attribute in xs:wildcard

I use this command

 wsdl2java.sh -uri wsdl/WS-Trust.wsdl -ss -d xmlbeans -sd -p
no.plab.hakont.sts -s

and running axis2 1.4.1

Any hits on this, since I 've not done anything else then adding a binding
and service to the wsdl I dont get what's wrong in this case.

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer