axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Re: Failed when creating xmlbeans binding from WS-Trust.wsdl
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:23:34 GMT
Hi

Here is the wsdl

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://no.plab/hakont/sts"
    xmlns:tns="http://no.plab/hakont/sts" xmlns:wst="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust"
    xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:xs="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    name="EsysbioStSService" xmlns:soap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">
    <!-- this is the WS-I BP-compliant way to import a schema -->
    <wsdl:types>
        <xs:schema  xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
            <xs:import namespace="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust"
                schemaLocation="ws-trust.xsd" />

        </xs:schema>
    </wsdl:types>

    <!-- WS-Trust defines the following GEDs -->
    <wsdl:message name="RequestSecurityTokenMsg">
        <wsdl:part name="request" element="wst:RequestedSecurityToken" />
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="RequestSecurityTokenResponseMsg">
        <wsdl:part name="response"
element="wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse" />
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollectionMsg">
        <wsdl:part name="responseCollection"
element="wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection" />
    </wsdl:message>

    <!--
        This portType models the full request/response the Security Token
        Service:
    -->

    <wsdl:portType name="WSSecurityRequestor">
        <wsdl:operation name="SecurityTokenResponse">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseMsg" />
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="SecurityTokenResponse2">
            <wsdl:input
message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollectionMsg" />
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="Challenge">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseMsg" />
            <wsdl:output message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseMsg" />
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="Challenge2">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseMsg" />
            <wsdl:output
message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollectionMsg" />
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

    <!-- These portTypes model the individual message exchanges
-->
    <wsdl:portType name="SecurityTokenRequestService">
        <wsdl:operation name="RequestSecurityToken">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenMsg" />
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

    <wsdl:portType name="SecurityTokenService">
        <wsdl:operation name="RequestSecurityToken">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenMsg" />
            <wsdl:output message="tns:RequestSecurityTokenResponseMsg"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

    <wsdl:binding name="STSBinding" type="tns:SecurityTokenService">
        <soap:binding style="document"
            transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
        <wsdl:operation name="RequestSecurityToken">
            <soap:operation
                soapAction="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/wsdl/RequestSecurityToken" />
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal" />
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal" />
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="EsysbioStSService">
        <wsdl:port name="EsysbioSTS" binding="tns:STSBinding">
            <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/STS"
/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>