axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a nightly build / Maven repo, for the Axis2 1.5 branch?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 02:24:32 GMT
Hi Glen
>> Is there a nightly build off [1] or a Maven repo where nightly snapshots
>> are published? If no, are there any plans to set this up?
>>
> Nope, no nightly of the 1.5 branch, though such a thing could certainly
> be set up if you want to do it.  I'm hoping the release itself happens
> pretty soon, as it's been kind of dragging (mostly my fault for not
> having cycles to push it through) -
The version on the pom states "1.5-beta-2" and effectively even if we
include this into a maven repo will prevent updates from being seen by
users below. Is there a possibility to make this 1.5-SNAPSHOT ? so that
anyone could publish them to the Apache snapshot repo, and others can
then pull back updates?
> at this point we just need to get
> the transports 1.0 release out, and I think we're ready to go with an RC
> and then the actual release.

I think I can help here.. and am going through the list of transport
issues we need to fix in the JIRA's.. If there is anything critical that
needs to be fixed for transports 1.0 (that would ship with Axis2 1.5)
please mark it a blocker, and assign to me

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera