axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Witten <Kevin.Wit...@nomadix.com>
Subject Maven2 can't find dependencies for Axis2
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:37:25 GMT
I'm trying to convert to maven2 from ant builds. I have a WS in Axis2 and I add axis2 to the
pom file.
But I can't build, because maven can't find the dependencies of axis2.

Pom file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">

   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <groupId>ServiceTest</groupId>
   <artifactId>ServiceTest</artifactId>
   <version>1.0.0</version>

   <build>
      <pluginManagement>
         <plugins>
            <plugin>
               <configuration>
                  <!-- Compiler version -->
                  <source>1.6</source>
                  <target>1.6</target>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>

            <!--
                Note: Must run the following
                mvn org.apache.axis2:axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin:1.4.1:wsdl2code
            -->
            <plugin>
               <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
               <artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>1.4.1</version>
               <executions>
                  <execution>
                     <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                     <goals>
                        <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
                     </goals>
                  </execution>
               </executions>
               <configuration>
                  <packageName>com.nomadix.acs.services.acsservice</packageName>
                  <wsdlFile>src/main/resources/ACSService.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                  <generateServerSide>true</generateServerSide>
                  <generateServicesXml>true</generateServicesXml>
                  <skipBuildXML>true</skipBuildXML>
                  <skipWSDL>true</skipWSDL>
                  <generateServerSideInterface>true</generateServerSideInterface>
                  <namespaceToPackages>
                     http://nomadix.com/acs/services/ns/acs=com.nomadix.acs.services.acsservice
                  </namespaceToPackages>
                  <outputDirectory>src/main</outputDirectory>
                  <targetSourceFolderLocation>java</targetSourceFolderLocation>
                  <targetResourcesFolderLocation>resources</targetResourcesFolderLocation>
                  <overWrite>true</overWrite>
                  <unwrap>true</unwrap>
                  <databindingName>adb</databindingName>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>
         </plugins>
      </pluginManagement>
   </build>

   <dependencies>
      <dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
         <artifactId>axis2</artifactId>
         <version>1.4.1</version>
      </dependency>
   </dependencies>

</project>

Thanks in advance for the help,
Kevin

Notice? The information and attachment(s) contained in this communication are intended for
the addressee only, and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete this communication
from any computer or network system.  Any interception, review, printing, copying, re-transmission,
dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited by law and may subject them
to criminal or civil liability.  None of the interTouch Group of Companies shall be liable
for the improper and/or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
or for any delay in its receipt.