axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 can't find dependencies for Axis2
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:03:02 GMT
I guess you should update the list of repositories. See

Add something like the following to your pom:

<project>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>my-internal-site</id>
      <url>http://repo2.maven.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
</project>

See this page for details:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-repositories.html

<commercial_break>
By the way you should have a look at Buildr (http://buildr.apache.org/)
before diving into Maven xml, it's a great great alternative.
For instance, updating the list of repo with Buildr is a oneliner:
      repositories.remote << "http://repo1.maven.org/maven2"
</commercial_break>

Alexis