Hi,

I am trying to use AXIS2 technology with a RPC/lit style Webservice. For AX=

IS2 to support RPC/lit WSDL, I learnt that we need to convert the RPC WSDL = to DOC/lit style first and then run wsdl2java tool in Axis2 distribution to=  generate the client stubs.

I converted the RPC style to Doc style manually, generated the client stub = successfully, but when I try to execute an operation available in the stub = from a client program I get a null pointer exception.  Below is the stack t= race. Can you please help me to get pass this exception. Let me know if you=  want me to send you the WSDLs or if you need any other information.

Axis2 version - 1.2

Java version - 1.6

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NullPointerException

      at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Util=

s.java:434)

      at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAx=

isOperation.java:373)

      at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutI=

nAxisOperation.java:294)

      at com.priceline.global.prcc.barclays.prescreen.PrescreenWSStub.presc=

reen(PrescreenWSStub.java:193)

      at com.priceline.global.prcc.barclays.prescreen.test.TestBarclaysConn=

ectivity.main(TestBarclaysConnectivity.java:65)

Thanks,

Abhishek