axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Senthil Sona <sws...@cisco.com>
Subject How to terminate InFlow and start OutFlow in the custom handler of axis2
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 13:26:58 GMT

Hi Axis Team,

    I have one very urgent requirement. One client program invokes the
service in which sandesha, rampart and one custom module is engaged. In
custom Inflow handler we do some validation. If something is wrong in that
validation, then we want it to start the outFlow and send the custom
response to client back without executing further engaged modules and
without invoking service.

   Could anyone please tell me how can i do this using axis2 api. Its very
very urgent requirement for us.

Thanks,
swapna soni