axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Binod Garg <binod.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Regarding MTOM response.
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 10:55:06 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Binod Garg <binod.garg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Subject: Regarding MTOM response.
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

We have a scenario where we are trying to reuse the axis2 code to create an
MTOM response. We have the soap envelope and the linked list which contains
the attachment . We are using the Class MIMEOutputUtils.
complete(OutputStream outStream,

                                StringWriter writer, LinkedList
binaryNodeList,

                                String boundary, String contentId, String
charSetEncoding,

                                String SOAPContentType) method to write the
MTOm response to the outputstream. We have the following soap body  as
String

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<ns:TestEchoActivityResponse
xmlns:ns="urn:PegaRULES:SOAP:TestEchoActivityPKG:Services"
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
"></ns:TestEchoActivityResponse>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I want to use this as the soap envelope . However it is giving an exception
*javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException*: no object DCH for MIME type
text/xml; charset=UTF-8 while writing the soap envelope body part to the
outputstream. Please let me know if I am missing anything?

Thanks,

Binod