axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading environment variables in services.xml
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 15:04:26 GMT
Can we define targetnamespace and service name at runtime? i.e by reading
environment variable is it possible to set targetnamespace and service name
in services.xml.

-- Yes you can. Create the service.xml at runtime (programatically) and
deploy the service programatically at runtime..make sure you deploy the
service before calling it..

Chinmoy