axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding MTOM response.
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 11:44:15 GMT
I don't know exactly in which version this method has been deprecated.
In recent Axiom versions, there is another complete method that takes
a byte[] instead of a StringWriter. The issue with the old method is
that is uses the DataHandler(Object, String) constructor, but there is
no data content handler registered for text/xml. The new method
correctly uses the DataHandler(DataSource) constructor.

Andreas

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 13:36, Binod Garg <binod.garg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> I have gone through the code and found this method. This method is
> deprecated in which version and if it is deprecated which method is used?
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Binod,
>>
>> This method is deprecated and you should not use it.
>>
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 12:55, Binod Garg <binod.garg@gmail.com> wrote:

writer, LinkedList
>> > binaryNodeList,